Banks Battle is the international competition for students. Banks Battle is a bank simulation game. In this game each team runs a bank to achieve the highest share price on the virtual financial market.
Banks Battle competition started in 2010 and was initiated by the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA) in partnership with Sberbank of Russia. Over the last three years more than 11,000 students from 200 cities out of 13 countries took part in the competition.
The key value of the competition is its innovative educational technology, a business simulation game. Such game simulates key bank processes and allows to evaluate the quality of management of a virtual bank.
The best teams of the competition receive valuable prizes and awards from the general partner of Banks Battle, the Sberbank of Russia!
What awaits you in the championship?
- Uncompromising banks battle for financial excellence;
- Attitude from the leading employers in the financial sector;
- Brode knowledge about finance, economics and banking;
- Communication with the best students from all over the world.
- Create a talented team of future bankers;
- Head a virtual Bank;
- Analyze management reports and make decisions;
- Learn how to beat competitors and enlarge your capital.
Stages and forms of participation:
- The first round is online;
- Regional semifinals - online;
- Final - best teams will go for a decisive battle in Moscow;
- One winner-team goes to the study-tour to one of the world's largest financial centres.