• Sberbank of Russia is the largest bank in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe.
• 30% share of the Russian banking system assets.
• Main creditor of the Russian economy.
• Most expensive Russian brand in 2011 (ranking «BrandFinance® Global 500 2011").
• The only Russian bank in the list of the biggest corporations in the world in 2010 (according to Fortune magazine Sberbank holds the 256th place in this list).
• 20th place in the ranking "The strongest banks in the world" (research by Bloomberg Markets).
• Unique customer database: 1.2 million business clients, 50 million cards, 300 million of individual accounts.
• One of the biggest banks in the world by market capitalization - 80.4 billion US dollars.
• Sberbank of Russia has a unique branch network:
17 regional banks and about 20,000 units across Russia;
Subsidiaries in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus;
Offices in Germany, China and India. After the acquisition of Volksbank International in 2012 Sberbank has operations in nine countries in Central and Eastern Europe. In June 2012, Sberbank announced the acquisition of 99.85% stake in DenizBank.
General license of the Central Bank of Russia for banking operations is 1481.
The official website of the bank sbrf.ru